Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting

A complete record of the Meeting feld in 2015
David Addis
Association Chairman
Association Chairman

Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting

Postby David Addis » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 pm

I have attached a link to the minutes of this years AGM, it was a very productive meeting, I must say that those members who attended contributed to a meeting that gave me much confidence that the Association is in good heart, their suggestions and comments were much appreciated by myself as Chairman and the Committee.

As I said in my report life in the 21st Century for Associations like ours to retain and encourage new members is an up hill struggle, only about 10% of our past membership this year decided to stand down, indicates to me that we are holding our own and for us to welcome 8 new members is good going.

Please take note of the report submitted by Colin regarding the 2016 Reunion Weekend

I do hope that many of you will encouraged that we as a Committee are looking to be closer to the Membership and for those in the West Country please put the 2nd of July in your diaries for our Committee Meeting in the RNPHQ Plymouth and a bit of a social afterwards, we are a world wide Association believe it or not, it would be good if Jim McPherson and Vit Cox could arrange for a get together in Oz, we have a number of members down under, also in Europe, USA and Canada, so you never know :)

Thanks to Colin for putting together an accurate record of our meeting.

Regards
David
Chairman
Attachments
Appendix 1-Proposed Amendments to the Constitution 2015.pdf
Constitution Amendments
(248.69 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
AGM Minutes 2015.pdf
AGM Minutes
(261.86 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
LPM(Q)34 1963
Establishments
HMS Drake. HMS Fisgard, HMS Terror (RNPHQ), HMS Lochinvar,
HMS Excellent, HMS Pembroke, HMS Daedalus, HMS Centurion, HMS Nelson
Reg School Instructor -
RPO, MAA, FMAA(Assistant Training Officer)
Ships
HMS Lion, HMS Kepple, HMS Brighton, HMS London
FOST - X1 and Deputy Staff Programming Officer
TX. 1990